As we go together through this new Salon FiG process, things are starting to relax and we are so excited.
Below are some of our new standard of doing business to make our environment a better and safer place to be.
First and foremost, I understand that there will now be many things placed upon you, our beloved guests, that will need to be done in order to come and enjoy our beautiful experience. I want you to know that we appreciate your support and business so very much. There are many things behind the scenes that we will be responsible for doing to make your experience as wonderful as you have grown to love.
Below are the things we ask so that all of our guests and team can enjoy
the Salon FiG experience.
862.268.3289 is the Salon FiG text number
BEFORE BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
1. Salon FiG is an appointment based experience, we hope you enjoy.
2. Our Holistic Beauty Professionals depend on your appointments for sustainability so we must adhere to a strict 24hour cancellation policy.
When you make an appointment you will be required to give a credit card to be placed on file (you do not need to use that card or any card to pay for your appointment. It is just to hold the appointment time.
It is up to you to reschedule an appointment if you are not feeling well or your plans change.
PLEASE CALL THE SALON TO RESCHEDULE OR CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT. EMAILS AND TEXT MESSAGES DO NOT COME THROUGH OUR AUTOMATED SYSTEM.
24hours gives your Holistic Beauty Professional time to fill your appointment slot with another guest*. If 24hours is not given and your Holistic Beauty Professional could not fill that appointment, you will be charged for your scheduled services. As always at Salon FiG, every situation is taken into account, we are not looking to charge you unnecessarily. *your Holistic Beauty Professional's income is dependent upon your completed services.
We have adopted a non cash adjustment system. If you are using a credit card to charge your services, the non cash adjustment of 3.9% will be your responsibility and will be additional to your normal service charges.
The 3.9% is not charged or absorbed by Salon FiG. All credit card companies charge the merchants who accept them, a fee to allow customers to use them. We have decided to keep our service costs reasonable and not to absorb that cost anymore. Thank you for your understanding and allowing us to keep serving you.
Cash and Check are always welcome.
3. If you are not feeling well in any way please call and reschedule your appointment at the first signs of unrest. We require 24hours notice to reschedule your appointment, so waiting to see if you feel better is not suggested.
4. We ask that you arrive ON TIME for your appointment. We understand things happen, but please understand that each guest is allotted the proper time to fully enjoy their experience. Late guests cut into time allotted for other guests. Therefore, we really cannot accommodate lateness of any kind.
If you are late and we cannot perform your schedule services you will be charged for those services and a new appointment will have to be scheduled.
5. Before you leave the house for your appointment please perform a self check It is best to call to reschedule your appointment as soon as you are not feeling yourself. We require 24hour notice to reschedule your appointment, it is best to call right away and not try to wait it out.
6. New Guests will be asked to fill out and submit an online check-in information form before arriving at the salon.
7. New Guests may be requested to perform consultations based on appointment needs and requests. Photos are always welcome and encouraged before and during consultations.
8. Our new format strongly discourages you from bringing any additional people into the salon with you. We are saddened to say that includes children. Please be respectful, additional people in the salon during your appointment can be distracting. If you are bringing a child in for an appointment, for yourself or them, we must ask that all individuals can sit quietly and calmly so that all guests can enjoy their experience.
Thank you for your understanding.
9. When you arrive at the salon for your appointment, please text the front desk @ 862-268-3289 and you will be greeted at the door. We have a front lobby for your convenience while your Holistic Beauty Professional prepares for your visit. We also have a Natural Essentials Shoppe located in the front of our spa.
We will do our absolute best to be on time and ready for you when you arrive.
10. Masks are encouraged during your appointment regardless of your vaccination status. Your service provider will be masked during your appointment. During your visit to the shampoo bowls a towel can be placed over your mouth and nose instead of the mask if you prefer. We understand this may be uncomfortable. Our mission and vision here is a safe, healthy, and stress free environment for all guests and team members alike. Many of our guests come to us because we are a healthy alternative for their compromised immune systems, for this we ask all to be respectful until further notice. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.
11. When entering the salon, we ask that you sanitize your hands at our sanitize station located in the lobby area with our toxin free essential oil spray.
WHILE IN THE SALON
12. While in the salon feel free to shop our store, the Natural Essentials Shop is OPEN. We have a fully stocked Natural Essential Store offering hair, skin, nails, home, and health products that have been researched and chosen to grace our shelves. Everything in our store is also available on-line for your convenience.
Please feel free to utilize our on-line shopping app on our website to see all our healthy available products. If you are looking for something, please ask your Holistic Beauty Professional, our Front End Managers, or Managers for assistance. We still offer door side pick-up, deliveries and shipping of all our products for your convenience.
13. Please be respectful of others in the salon at all times. We are all here to enjoy our experience together with no stress and lots of positive energy and love.
14. Spa services such as facials, sugaring, manicures, and pedicures are available Monday through Saturday.
15. You are more than welcome to bring your own or phone, tablet, laptop, or a book. WiFi is provided for you.
16. Talking on your cell phone in the salon is restricted. If you would like to talk on your phone or have an emergency, ask a service provider for assistance or move to our lobby area.
We ask that we try to keep our atmosphere as relaxing as it can possibly be.
17. As promised our refill program is back and better than ever. We have a new refill bar and recycling center. Bring your empty cleaned containers and refill your favorite brands while saving money and the planet. Don't have a container? No worries you purchase one of our new ones or a sanitized recycled container. Drop off your empty cleaned glass containers to be recycled and receive an extra savings on your products and refills.
18. Your HBP and our Front End Managers will wrap up your appointment in our store area. All services, products and booking your next experience will happen there.
19. We recommend pre-booking your next appointment because certain days and times book quickly.
We want you to get the perfect time for your schedule. We also have a cancellation list that we keep running to allow guests to get in quicker when other guests can't make their scheduled appointment.
20. Smile you've just had a Salon FiG experience and we can't wait to see you again.
Bullet Points for Quick Reference (See above for details)
Credit card must be given upon scheduling an appointment
New credit card payment usage policy
New guests must fill out on-line information form before arriving
Consultations before appointment can be made at any time complimentary
Give 24hours notice if you need to reschedule in order to not be charged
Text the salon from your car upon arrival for check in 862-268-3289
Avoid bringing anyone extra with you to your appointment if not necessary
Masks are encouraged while with your service provider- please wear an ear-loop mask for ease
Shopping our store can be done in person or from your chair on-line here in our website - ask about discounts
Facials, Sugaring, Manicures, and Pedicures are available by appointment
Door-side pick-up, delivery and shipping for products is still available through our on-line shop here on our website
Gift Certificates can still be purchased on line as well as in the salon or on the phone
New Refill Bar and Recycle Center is OPEN
Remember we are a family here, we love and appreciate you