As we go together through the new Salon FiG normal, I want you to know that much of this is temporary, but some of it will be our new standard of doing business to make our environment a better and safer place to be.
First and foremost, I understand that there will now be many things placed upon you, our beloved guests, that will need to be done in order to come and enjoy our beautiful experience. I want you to know that we appreciate your support and business so very much. There are many things behind the scenes that we will be responsible for doing to make your experience as wonderful as you have grown to love.
Below are the things which MUST be adhered to in order to enjoy
the Salon FiG experience.
862.268.3289 is the Salon FiG text number
BEFORE BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
1. When making an appointment, please be patient. We have many guests who bless us by coming to Salon FiG. We are an appointment based experience.
2. Many of your Holistic Beauty Professionals are working longer hours and more days to accommodate more people in less time because of our new restrictions. Therefore, we must institute a 24hour cancellation policy.
When you make an appointment you will be required to give a credit card to be placed on file (you do not need to use that card or any card to pay for your appointment. It is just to hold the appointment time. It is up to you to reschedule an appointment if you are not feeling well or your plans change. PLEASE CALL THE SALON TO RESCHEDULE OR CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT. EMAILS AND TEXT MESSAGES DO NOT COME THROUGH OUR AUTOMATED SYSTEM. 24hours gives your Holistic Beauty Professional time to fill your appointment slot with another guest*. If 24hours is not given and your Holistic Beauty Professional could not fill that appointment, you will be charged for your scheduled services. As always at Salon FiG, every situation is taken into account, we are not looking to charge you unnecessarily.
*your Holistic Beauty Professional's income is dependent upon your completed services.
We have adopted a non cash adjustment. If you are using a credit card to charge your services, the non cash adjustment of 3.9% of the total charge will be your responsibility and will be additional to your normal service charges. The 3.9% is not charged or absorbed by Salon FiG. All credit card companies charge the merchants who accept them, a fee to allow customers to use them. We have decided to keep our service costs reasonable and not to absorb that cost anymore. Thank you for your understanding and allowing us to keep serving you.
Cash and Check are always welcome.
3. If you are not feeling well in any way please call and reschedule your appointment at the first signs of unrest. We require 24hours notice to reschedule your appointment, so waiting to see if you feel better is not suggested. Additionally, if you have traveled outside the state please reschedule your appointment before 24hours for at least 2 weeks (14 days) from your return.
4. We ask that you arrive ON TIME for your appointment. We understand things happen, so we have accommodated timings for those cases and for all the new behind the scenes needs that must happen between each guest. Therefore, we cannot accommodate lateness of any kind. If you are late and we cannot perform your schedule services you will be charged for those services and a new appointment must be scheduled.
5. Before you leave the house for your appointment please perform a self check. When you arrive for your appointment you will be asked a series of questions along with a temperature check before entering the building. If your temperature is elevated you will not be permitted to enter the building and your appointment will have to be rescheduled. It is best to call to reschedule your appointment as soon as you are not feeling yourself. We require 24hour notice to reschedule your appointment, it is best to call right away and not try to wait it out.
6. New Guests will be asked to fill out and submit online check-in information form before arriving at the salon.
7. New Guests may be asked to perform virtual consultations based on appointment needs and requests. Guests may not make an appointment without first performing the virtual consultation if needed. Sometimes photo consultations via text messaging will be sufficient. Thank you for your cooperation.
8. Our new check-in format restricts you from bringing any additional people into the salon with you. We are saddened to say that includes children. Please be respectful, no additional people can come in with you in the salon during your appointment. If you are bringing a child in for an appointment and you or a guardian needs to be present, please make that clear while making the appointment so we can make specific accommodations.
9. When you arrive at the salon for your appointment, please text the front desk @ 862-268-3289 and you will be greeted at your car or the door. We will do a quick self and temperature check and let you know when your Holistic Beauty Professional will be ready for you. We will do our absolute best to be on time and ready for you when you arrive. Please DO NOT try and enter the building without calling and having a check-in.
QUESTIONS YOU WILL BE ASKED WHEN CHECKING IN...
A. How are you feeling today? Do you have any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, headache, loss of taste or smell, muscle pain, sore throat, cough or shortness of breathe?
B. Have you traveled out of the state in the past 14 days? If you have been, please understand you will not be allowed in and must reschedule your appointment for at least 2 weeks (14 days) from the time of your return.
C. Have you been in contact with any recognized CoVid cases within the last 72 hours?
D. Have you been diagnosed with CoVid in the last 14 days?
10. Masks must be worn at all times during your appointment by both you and your service provider. During your visit to the shampoo bowls a towel can be placed over your mouth and nose instead of the mask if you prefer. We understand this may be uncomfortable, we must wear them all day, but it is necessary to be in the salon.
11. If you are bringing a child for their appointment and need to stay inside with them, please let our Front End Managers know at the time of making your appointment so special accommodations can be made for you.
12. When entering the salon, we ask that you sanitize your hands at our sanitize station with our toxin free essential oil spray.
WHILE IN THE SALON
13. While in the salon you will see many changes to accommodate this "new" us. While we love when you shop our store, shopping around the store needs to be kept at a bare minimum. Please utilize our new on-line shopping app on our website to see all our healthy available products. If you are looking for something please ask your Holistic Beauty Professional, our Front End Managers, or Managers for assistance. We can bring any products right to you and take care of purchases for you.
14. While in the salon we ask that you stay in your assigned area as much as physically possible. We understand it's not the same relaxing experience it once was, but it will be again very soon.
15. Please be respectful of others in the salon at all times. We are all in this together.
16. Spa services such as facials, sugaring, and pedicures are available Monday and Wednesday through Saturday.
17. Skin Care Analysis can be also be performed through a virtual consultation to help with all your post Covid skin needs. Please ask upon making your appointment so we can accommodate as best as possible.
18. Prices remain the same at this time. A $3 service charge will be add to each person, not service, to cover extra time and materials needed to service the re-opening process. This service fee will stay in place until further notice.
19. Magazines are not permitted at this time in the salon, but you are more than welcome to bring your own or phone, tablet, laptop, or a book. WiFi is provided for you.
20. Talking on your cell phone in the salon is restricted. If you would like to talk on your phone or have an emergency, ask a service provider for assistance. We ask that we try to keep our atmosphere as relaxing as it can possibly be during this time.
21. Our refill program is suspended at this time but has morphed into a recycle program. We are recycling your empty bottles. A receptacle is available in our entrance way for contact-less drop off and we will honor your recycle discount on repurchasing all your products.
22. Your HBP and our Front End Managers will wrap up your appointment at your service providers station. Any products and services can be checked out there.
23. We recommend pre-booking your next appointment, because of the altered hours and shifts it may prove more difficult to get an appointment at a later date.
Bullet Points for Quick Reference (See above for details)
Credit card must be given upon scheduling an appointment
New credit card payment usage policy
A $3 per person service fee will be added to invoice total until further notice
New guests must fill out on-line information form before arriving
New guests may be required to perform a virtual consultation before appointment can be made.
Give 24hours notice if you need to reschedule in order to not be charged
Self check, temperature check before leaving the house for your appointment
Text the salon from your car upon arrival for check in 862-268-3289
Check-in status will be verified and temperature check at your car or door before entering the building
Do not bring anyone with you to your appointment they will not be permitted in the salon
If assistance is need for a child/senior appointment please make prior arrangement at the time of your appointment
Masks must be worn in the salon at all times - please wear an ear-loop mask for ease.
You will be stationed a distance away from other guests and providers
Magazines are not provided at this time
Shopping the store is done from your chair on-line here in our website - ask about discounts.
Facials, Sugaring, and Pedicures are available by appointment
Skin care analysis is available virtually upon request as well as in person
Holistic Beauty Professionals schedules are altered at this time, be patient
Door-side pick-up for products is still available through our on-line shop here on our website
Complimentary shipping and delivery options are available
Gift Certificates can still be purchased on line as well as in the salon
Please remember we are all a family here, we'll get through this and we love and appreciate you